We take the privacy of personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used for sending the newsletter and if desired relevant information. Respect for privacy is considered an essential condition for a decent life and as one of the foundations of the legal system. Everyone has the right to have protection against the uncontrolled collection, processing and dissemination of personal data. We agree with the above statement of the Data Protection Authority, responsible for independent enforcement of the Data Protection Act. The Data Protection Act provides that personal data may only be processed for specified purposes. We use the personal information you provide for the following purposes: For the purpose of preparation and implementation of agreements between you and us (eg subscriptions); To inform you about relevant products and services, including communications within the framework of loyalty actions (eg, newsletters); For product and obtain information to optimize our services (eg changes to our website); To prevent, control and handling of fraud. If we process personal data in order to interest you in our products and services, you can here at all times, as they maintained free of cost. We will then immediately stop processing. Your requests and resistance should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The content of this page is subject to change without notice. Therefore regularly check this information so that you always use our website accepting the most current privacy rules.
Anti spam policy
Xventura sends free tips, tricks and techniques via email after a subscriber has left his email address. In addition, Xventura will offer its own products via email and via the site https://www.xventura.com. Xventura gives the regulations, surrounding electronic mailings and the Privacy legislation, a high priority. So we try at all times to prevent spam.
Under Spam is defined to sent a large amount of emails to recipients who do not explicitly asked for this. All emails in this volume come in content broadly in line with each other and often contain advertisements for products, political thinking and/or propaganda. Also frequently sending the same email to a recipient who has not explicitly requested for this is a part of spamming. This applies to consumers and businesses.
Xventura will never use it for other purposes or sell the information. Each tenderer may unsubscribe always free and easy by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the email.
PRICE AND PAYMENT TERMS
- The price of the services will be clearly set on the page on which it is shown and the price published at the time the booking is made will apply.
- Invoices must be paid at the time of booking unless otherwise indicated.
- If the consumer plans the activity with no week in between, XVENTURA will contact the consumer and arrange a payment procedure.
- If an invoice has not been paid 1 week before the day of the activity, XVENTURA has the right to cancel the activity.
- For custom made programs, the invoice can be split into two terms: 50% needs to be paid at the moment of booking. The other 50% needs to be paid at least four weeks before the activity date. XVENTURA can decide to implement a different payment regulation but will only do so in corporation with the client.
- For credit card payments XVENTURA charges 3% of the total amount of the invoice.
- As a group (up to 30 people) when booking through our customer service or directly on the website, you are free to cancel or modify your booking up to 24 hours with no extra charge, unless otherwise indicated in writing by XVENTURA at the moment of the booking. After 24 hours cancellations, receive a 50% refund of the total amount of the booking.
- If groups (up to 30 people) don’t show up for the activity, they have no right to get a refund. XVENTURA can decide to refund in special cases.
- A cancellation needs to be in writing to email@example.com. Refunds, if applicable, will be done in the same way as the payment and take between 10 to 15 business days.
- For groups larger then 30 people, when booking through our customer service or direct on the website, the following is applicable to cancellation or modifications of your booking:
- Up to 5 days in advance, you will receive a 100% refund;
- Up to 48 hours in advance, you will receive a 70% refund;
- Up to less than 48 hours in advance, you will receive a 50% refund.
Refunds if applicable, will be done in the same way as the payment and take between 10 to 15 business days.
- For customizes programs of any kind, when booking through our customer service or direct on the website, the following is applicable to cancellation or modifications of your booking:
- Up to 14 days in advance, you will receive a 100% refund;
- Up to 7 days in advance, you will receive a 70% refund;
- Up to 48 hours in advance, you will receive a 50% refund;
- Up to less than 48 hours in advance, you will receive 30% refund.
Refunds if applicable, will be done in the same way as the payment and take between 10 to 15 business days. For customized programs of any kind, the project management and material cost will not be refunded.
- In the event of bad weather or other cases of force majeure or act of God, another day/time will be arranged. Xventura will give an alternative date or time. Similar to the original date and time. If the client cannot comply with the new date or time, the activity will be cancelled and the client will receive an 50% refund. The project management costs and materials will not be refunded. In case XVENTURA cannot give a suitable new date and time due to availability, the client will receive 100% refund.
- Payment fees of any kind will not be refunded.
- Xventura remains the right to publish all pictures and videos taken during an Xventura activity or event by Xventura.
- Images or video used in the website, social media or any other online publication can be altered upon request of the person in the picture. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any objection and we will take your request into consideration.
- Images used in hard copy print will not be changed upon request.